- 4 Dempster’s® 100% Whole Wheat 10” tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) pasta sauce
- 12 oz (375 g) cooked lean ground beef
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup (250 mL) ricotta cheese
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Grease 10-inch (25 cm) ovenproof skillet; spread 1/2 cup (125 mL) of the sauce in skillet.
Layer tortilla, 1/4 cup (60 mL) sauce, one-third of the beef, 1/3 cup (75 mL) of the mozzarella and dollop one-third of the ricotta on top. Repeat layers 2 more times.
Top with remaining tortilla, sauce and mozzarella. Bake for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and filling is bubbling.
Tip: To cook ground beef, heat 1 tbsp (15 mL) of olive oil in a large skillet set over medium heat; crumble in ground beef. Season with 1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until browned and cooked through; drain and discard any fat.