- 4 Large Dempster’s Original Tortillas
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 cup blanched green beans (approx. 16 beans blanched 4-5 mines until tender)
- 198g can solid tuna
- 2 hardboiled eggs, shelled and sliced
- ¼ cup pitted black olives, sliced
- 6 tsp oil and vinegar dressing or your favourite vinaigrette
- Salt and pepper to taste
Place one tortilla on a surface.
Put ¼ cup baby spinach along the bottom.
Top with ¼ can of tuna, ¼ cup green beans, 3-4 slices of egg, 1 Tbsp black olives and 1 ½ tsp oil and vinegar dressing.
Season with salt and pepper if desired.
Fold in the sides and roll up.
Repeat with remaining tortillas.
Divide chicken, corn, tomatoes, avocado, feta cheese and basil over tortillas.
Fold in sides and wrap up.