- 2 Dempster’s® Tortillas 100% Whole Wheat
- (10 inch)
- 1 can (170 g) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) regular or low-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) finely diced cucumber
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 2 tsp (10 mL) grainy mustard
- 2 tsp (5 mL) lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) each salt and pepper
- 2 large leaf or Boston lettuce leaves
- 4 grape tomatoes, halved
- Dill pickles (optional)
Mix together tuna, celery, mayonnaise, cucumber, green onion, mus-tard, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Place tortillas on clean work surface; place lettuce leaf in centre of each tortilla. Spread tuna mixture along centre of each tortilla, leaving small border at both ends; top with tomato halves.
Fold up bottom of tortillas over filling, then fold in sides and roll up tightly. To serve, cut in half. Serve with dill pickles if using.