- 2 Dempster’s® Tortillas Ancient Grains (10 inch)
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) mayonnaise or sour cream
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) prepared cranberry sauce, divided
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded roasted turkey breast
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) prepared stuffing
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) finely chopped green onion or chives
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Whisk mayonnaise with 1 tbsp (15 mL) cranberry sauce. Combine turkey,
stuffing and green onion.
2. Lay tortilla flat on work surface; spread evenly with mayonnaise mixture and
cheese and turkey mixture over one side of each tortilla; fold over to enclose
3. In large, nonstick skillet set over medium heat, toast quesadillas until cheese
is melted and tortillas are golden brown and crispy. Cut into wedges and serve with remaining cranberry sauce for dipping.