- 4 Dempster’s® Everything Bagels
- 1 cup (250 mL) cashew milk
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) cashew butter
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) lemon juice
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp (5 mL) hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) sea salt
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
Preheat oven to 375˚F (190˚C).
Whisk together cashew milk, cashew butter and lemon juice until smooth; stir in nutritional yeast, mustard, garlic, hot sauce and salt.
Transfer to fondue pot set over medium-low heat; cook for 5 to 8 minutes or until heated through (stir in a bit of hot water if mixture is too thick).
Meanwhile, halve bagels; cut into 2-inch (5 cm) pieces.
Toss with olive oil and arrange in single layer on parchment paper–lined baking sheet; bake for 5 to 8 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
Serve fondue with toasted bagel pieces for dipping.