- 1 Dempster's® Sesame Seed Bagel, cut into 1-inch (2.5 cm) cubes
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) melted butter
- 2 tsp (10 mL) granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) ground cinnamon
- 2 cups (500 mL) sliced strawberries, blackberries and raspberries
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) vanilla Greek yogurt
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Toss together bagel cubes, melted butter, sugar and cinnamon. Arrange in single layer on baking sheet; bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown and toasted.
Toss bagel cubes with strawberries, blackberries and raspberries; divide among 2 bowls. Top with yogurt.
Tip: Alternatively, use a mix of seasonal fruits, such as peaches, mangos, plums, cherries or blueberries.
This is also delicious with Dempster's® Whole Wheat Bagels.