- 8 Dempster's® Original 7" tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) taco sauce
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 24 prepared cooked meatballs
- 1 cup (250 mL) canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) sliced pickled jalapeño peppers
- 1 ripe avocado, halved, pitted, peeled and chopped
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
1. Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Grease 13- x 9-inch (3 L) baking dish. Spread 1/2 cup (125 mL) taco sauce in bottom of dish; set aside.
2. Sprinkle 1 tbsp (15 mL) Cheddar cheese down along centre of each tortilla. Top with 3 meatballs, beans and some pickled jalapeños. Roll up tightly and place seam side down in baking dish. Top with remaining taco sauce and sprinkle with remaining Cheddar.
3. Bake, uncovered, for 20 to 25 minutes or until tortillas are lightly browned and filling is heated through. Garnish with avocado and green onions before serving.
Tip: If meatballs are large, use 16 and cut each in half.