- 1 Package Maple Leaf Prime Naturally® Chicken Breast Fillets, halved lengthwise
- .5 tsp (2 mL) Each chili powder, cumin, garlic powder and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Oil, divided
- .5 Red onion, sliced
- .5 Each green and red bell pepper, sliced
- 2 Dempster’s®/POM Orignal Large Tortillas, warmed
SEASON chicken with chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, pepper and half the oil. HEAT remaining oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken until golden and cooked through, about 3-4 minutes per side. Add onions and peppers. Continue cooking until onions are tender crisp, about 5 minutes. DIVIDE chicken mixture between warmed tortillas. Fold in both edges and roll up to serve.