Crispy Apple Pie Dessert Rolls
This Crispy Apple Pie Dessert Rolls recipe delivers a decadent dessert in almost no time. Our Dempster’s® Original 10” Tortilla is rolled up with apple pie filling and baked in the oven until crispy. Topped with ice cream and caramel sauce, this dessert is the perfect solution to your sweet cravings. Serves four.
- 4 Dempster's® Original 10" Tortillas
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 cups (500 mL) apple pie filling
- 4 tsp (20 mL) cinnamon sugar
- 2 cups (500 mL) vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) prepared caramel sauce
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Beat egg with 1 tbsp (15 mL) water.
- Spoon apple pie filling down along centre of each tortilla.
- Tightly roll up each tortilla; place seam side down in baking dish.
- Brush with egg wash and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake for 5 to 8 minutes or until tortillas are golden, crispy and filling is bubbling.
- Slice each roll-up in half; arrange on serving plates.
- Top with ice cream and drizzle with caramel sauce.