Easy Fiesta Chicken and Rice Burritos
Our Easy Fiesta Chicken and Rice Burritos recipe helps solve the dinner dilemma when you're pressed for time. A few store-bought ingredients and Dempster’s® Original 10” Tortillas ensures these burritos are quick, easy and full of flavour. Serves four.
- 4 Dempster's® Original 10" Tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) microwavable Spanish Rice
- 1 1/4 cups (300 mL) prepared Mexican Seven-Layer Dip
- 1 cup (250 mL) chopped cooked chicken
- Prepare rice according to package directions; stir together with dip and chicken until well combined.
- Spoon filling evenly along centre of each tortilla, leaving a small border at each end. Fold up bottom of tortilla over filling, then fold in sides and roll up tightly.
Tip: Use plain or brown microwavable rice, if desired.