Fruit and Goat Cheese Bruschetta
Add fresh flavour to your recipe lineup with this Fruit and Goat Cheese Bruschetta. Berries marinated in honey and balsamic vinegar give it a light and lively taste and Dempster’s® 100% Whole Grains Ancient Grains with Quinoa Bread adds tempting texture. Enjoy this fruit bruschetta for breakfast or as an appetizer option. Serves four.
- 4 slices Dempster's® 100% Whole Grains Ancient Grains with Quinoa Bread, toasted
- 1 cup (250 mL) chopped strawberries
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) blueberries
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) raspberries
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) honey
- 2 tsp (10 mL) balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) goat cheese
- Toss strawberries with blueberries, raspberries, honey and balsamic vinegar. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Spread 2 tbsp (30 mL) goat cheese on each slice of toasted bread. Top evenly with fruit mixture.
Tip: Garnish with 2 tbsp (30 mL) chopped mint if desired.