Grilled Buffalo Chicken Burger
Served on a Dempster’s® Deluxe The Classic Burger Buns, this Grilled Buffalo Chicken Burger brings classic buffalo wing flavour to your BBQ. The burger is topped with blue cheese for a perfect pairing of flavours. Grill it up at backyard get-togethers or for a satisfying meal on game day. Serves eight.
- 1 Package Dempster's® Deluxe White Hamburger Buns (8)
- 8 boneless, skinless thin sliced chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Buffalo sauce
- 2 cups (500 mL) shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) crumbled blue cheese
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat; grease grate well. Toss chicken with 1/3 cup (75 mL) Buffalo sauce, reserving remaining sauce. Grill for 5 to 6 minutes per side or until grill-marked and cooked through.
- Assemble chicken in buns with shredded lettuce and blue cheese. Top with remaining Buffalo sauce.
- If serving for less people, divide accordingly.