- 2 Dempster’s® Tortillas Original 10 in., warmed
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) each salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 1 cup (250 mL) chopped brown mushrooms
- 4 tsp (20 mL) finely chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) crumbled goat cheese
Whisk together eggs, salt and pepper; set aside. In 8-inch (20 cm) nonstick skillet, heat half of the oil over medium heat; cook mushrooms for 4 to 6 minutes or until softened.
Stir remaining oil into skillet until heated; pour in egg mixture. Cook for 3 or 4 minutes or until egg mixture starts to form soft curds; stir in chives.
Arrange tortillas on clean work surface; top evenly with scrambled egg mixture and goat cheese. Fold up bottom of tortillas over filling, then fold in sides and roll up tightly.