Prosciutto, Goat Cheese and SunDried Tomato Pesto Roll-Ups
Prosciutto, Goat Cheese and Sundried Tomato Pesto Roll-Ups are simple snacks with complex flavours. Creamy and savoury Italian-inspired ingredients rolled up in Dempster’s® Original 10” Tortillas, these bite-size pinwheels will make the perfect appetizers for your next party. Serves eight.
- 2 Dempster’s® Original 10” Tortillas
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) soft goat cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) light cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) prepared sun-dried tomato pesto
- 8 thin slices prosciutto
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) arugula
- Mix goat cheese with cream cheese; spread evenly between tortillas.
- Spread pesto over top; layer prosciutto and arugula over top.
- Roll up and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Trim ends of tortillas and slice each wrap into 8 pinwheels.