Quick & Easy Pork Souvlaki Wraps
Make the most of leftovers with these Quick & Easy Pork Souvlaki Wraps. A tasty 15-minute meal, this delicious Greek-style dish features Dempster’s® 100% Whole Wheat 10" Tortillas topped with fresh veggies, pork, tzatziki and feta cheese. Serves two.
- 2 Dempster’s® 100% Whole Wheat 10" Tortillas
- 1 cup (250 mL) leftover diced cooked pork
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) lemon juice
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) dried oregano
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) prepared tzatziki sauce
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) chopped cucumber
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) finely crumbled feta cheese
- Toss pork with lemon juice, olive oil and oregano; set aside. Place tortillas on clean work surface; arrange lettuce along centre of each tortilla, leaving small border on either end. Top with pork, tzatziki, tomato, cucumber and feta.
- Fold up bottoms of tortillas over filling; fold in sides and roll up tightly. To serve, cut in half.
Tip: Substitute leftover chicken for pork if preferred.