Sweet Birthday Cake Tortilla Chips
Celebrate in style with Sweet Birthday Cake Tortilla Chips made from Dempster's® Original 7'' Tortillas. These cute tortilla bites are a fun way to enjoy classic birthday cake flavour at parties, for dessert or anytime you want a sweet snack. Mix it up with milk or dark chocolate to treat every chocolate lover. Serves 8 to 10.
- 3 Dempster’s® Original 7" Tortillas
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) butter, melted
- 3 oz (90 g) white chocolate chips, melted
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) birthday cake sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Line large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Brush one side of each tortilla with melted butter; cut each tortilla into 6 wedges. Arrange on prepared pan; bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool completely.
- Transfer white chocolate to small, resealable sandwich bag and snip off one corner of bag; drizzle over chips. Top evenly with sprinkles. Transfer to parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Refrigerate for 15 minutes or until chocolate is set or let stand at room temperature for 1 hour.
Tip: Use melted milk or dark chocolate for chocolate lovers.