Ultimate Nacho Hot Dogs
Our Nacho Hot Dog is a crowd-friendly favourite that's sure to satisfy your hunger. Prepared on a Dempster’s® Original Hot Dog Bun and paired with traditional nacho toppings, it's a fun and tasty addition to any summer BBQ. Switch up the toppings to make it your own. Serves eight.
- 1 Package Dempster’s® Original Hot Dog Buns
- 8 Jumbo Hot Dogs
- 2 cups (500 mL) Tex Mex cheese blend
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) crushed tortilla chips
- Pickled jalapeno slices
- Grill hot dogs according to package directions.
- Assemble hot dogs in buns. Top each with cheese. Return to grill over medium-low heat. Cover and cook over for 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Garnish with crushed tortilla cheese and pickled jalapenos.
- If serving for less people, divide accordingly.
Tip: For a fully loaded nacho hot dog add salsa, black olives and bacon bits.