BBQ Salmon Pineapple Burger
Show off your grilling skills with juicy BBQ Salmon Pineapple Burgers. Dempster’s® Deluxe The Classic Burger Buns are a soft base for the light and tasty fish burgers. Sliced pineapple is a refreshing topping that adds a twist of tropical flavour. Serves eight.
- 1 package Dempster's® Deluxe White Hamburger Buns (8)
- 8 salmon fillets (each 5 oz/150 g)
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) BBQ sauce
- 8 pineapple rings
- 2 cups (500 mL) baby arugula
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat; grease grate well. Grill salmon for 2 to 3 minutes per side or until grill-marked. Continue to cook for 2 to 3 minutes, basting with barbecue sauce, or until just cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cook pineapple rings for 2 minutes per side or until grill-marked and tender.
- Assemble salmon in buns with arugula and pineapple rings. Serve with more BBQ sauce, if desired.
- If serving for less people, divide accordingly.