- 2 Dempster’s® Original 10” Tortillas
- 4 eggs, scrambled
- Pinch each salt and pepper
- 4 tsp (20 mL) butter
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) black beans
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 avocado, halved, pitted, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) tomato salsa
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) finely chopped fresh cilantro
Beat eggs with 1 tbsp (15 mL) water, and salt and pepper.
Melt butter in nonstick skillet set over medium heat; pour in egg mixture.
Cook, stirring frequently, for about 5 minutes or until eggs are set and soft curds have formed.
Spoon scrambled eggs down along centre of each tortilla, leaving small border at each end.
Top with beans, cheese, avocado, salsa and cilantro.
Fold up bottom of tortilla over filling, then fold in sides and roll up tightly.