- 4 slices Dempster’s ® Whole Grain Bread
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup (125 mL) milk
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) vanilla
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) cinnamon sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) butter, divided
- 1 cup (250 mL) mixed berries
- ½ cup (125 mL) whipped cream
- ½ cup (125 mL) maple syrup
Mix berries together with maple syrup in a bowl and leave it aside.
Whisk together eggs, milk, vanilla and cinnamon sugar in a pie plate. Place bread slices in egg mixture, turning, until all egg has been absorbed by the bread.
Melt butter in a large non-stick skillet. Brown bread slices in pan over medium heat until golden on both sides.
Serve with maple syrup berries and whipped cream.