- 8 slices Dempster’s® White Bread
- 1 cup (250 mL) leftover stuffing
- 4 slices Havarti cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) cranberry sauce
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) milk
- Pinch each salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) vegetable oil
Spread stuffing evenly over 4 slices of bread. Top each with slice of cheese and cranberry sauce. Top with remaining bread.
Whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper in shallow baking dish. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet set over medium heat; dip each sandwich into egg mixture, coating completely. Cook, in batches, for 3 to 5 minutes per side or until golden brown.
Tip: Have leftover turkey as well? Add a slice to the sandwich if desired.