Ooey-Gooey Three-Cheese Garlic Bread
Satisfy your cravings with our extra cheesy, Ooey-Gooey Three-Cheese Garlic Bread served on tasty Dempster’s® Signature Gold Sausage Buns. This savoury garlic bread is great served as an appetizer or alongside a saucy main course.
- 4 Dempster’s® Signature Gold Sausage Buns, split
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) butter, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) finely chopped fresh parsley, divided
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) each salt and pepper
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Arrange buns, split open like a book, on parchment paper–lined baking sheet; set aside.
- Stir together butter, half of the parsley, garlic, garlic powder, salt and pepper until combined. Spread over both sides of each bun.
- Toss together Cheddar, mozzarella and Parmesan. Sprinkle half of the cheese blend over buns. Bake for 10 to 13 minutes or until bread is toasted and cheese is melted.
- Garnish with remaining parsley.
Tip: Substitute Monterey Jack or Swiss cheese for mozzarella cheese if preferred.