Pork Tenderloin and Mango Chutney Wrap
Preparation 30 min
Total 30 min
This Pork Tenderloin and Mango Chutney Wrap is a savoury addition to lunch or dinner. Aromatic spices give it impressive flavour that balances perfectly with the sweet and tangy chutney. Wrapped in a Dempster’s® Original 10” Tortilla, it's a fresh and delicious dish that will have you reaching for seconds. Serves four.
- 4 Dempster’s® Original 10” Tortillas
- 1lb pork tenderloin or leftover cooked pork
- 3/4 tsp (3.7 mL) ground cumin
- 3/4 tsp (3.7 mL) paprika
- 3/4 tsp (3.7 mL) fennel seeds
- 2 tsp (10 mL) canola or vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) mango chutney
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup (250 mL) grated, peeled carrot
- 4 tsp (20 mL) sriracha hot sauce (optional)
- Pre heat oven to 400 °F (200 °C).
- In a small mixing bowl combine the cumin, paprika, fennel seeds and oil until blended. Brush all over the pork tenderloin. Place in a foil line roasting pan and roast for 20 minutes or until thermometer inserted into the thickest part reads 150 °F (65 °C). Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes, and then slice.
- Place a tortilla on a surface and spread 2Tbsp of mango chutney over the whole tortilla leaving a one-inch border. Top with three slices of pork, 2Tbsp cilantro and ¼ cup carrot. Drizzle with 1tsp of sriracha if desired. Fold in the sides and roll up. Repeat with remaining tortillas.