Quick and Easy Teriyaki Chicken Wraps
Preparation 10 min
Total 10 min
Quick and Easy Teriyaki Chicken Wraps deliver big flavour with every bite. A few simple ingredients wrapped up in Dempster’s® Original 10” Tortillas come together to make a tasty and interesting lunch inspired by Japanese flavours. Serves four.
- 4 Dempster's® Original 10" Tortillas
- 2 cups (500 mL) shredded cooked chicken
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) teriyaki sauce
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded lettuce
- 1 large ripe avocado, sliced
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) pickled ginger
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) thinly sliced cucumber
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) bean sprouts
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) mayonnaise
- 2 tsp (10 mL) sesame seeds
- Toss together chicken, teriyaki sauce and green onions.
- Arrange chicken, lettuce, avocado, pickled ginger, cucumber and bean sprouts in center of each tortilla. Drizzle with mayonnaise and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Wrap up each tortilla tightly to enclose filling. Serve immediately or wrap in waxed paper or plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 1 day.
Tip: Add a spicy mayo - stir together 2 tsp (10 mL) sriracha sauce with the mayonnaise before drizzling over the filling.