Vegetarian Fruit Salad Tacos
Add a fresh twist to breakfast with Vegetarian Fruit Salad Tacos. Flavourful fruit salad and a dollop of yogurt folded into tasty Dempster's® Original 7" Tortillas makes the ultimate morning treat that's fun to eat. Top these sweet and tangy tacos with toasted coconut for a tropical twist. Serves four.
- 4 Dempster’s® Original 7" Tortillas
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) peeled chopped mango
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped pineapple
- 1 kiwi, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) blueberries
- 2 strawberries, chopped
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) honey
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) lime juice
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) finely grated lime zest
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) 2% vanilla Greek yogurt
- Combine mango, pineapple, kiwi, blueberries and strawberries in bowl; toss with honey, lime juice and lime zest. Spoon fruit salad onto one half of tortillas and add dollop of yogurt; fold tortilla over top.
Tip: Use your favourite fruit - try berries, melon or peaches, too. Top with toasted coconut for a tropical twist.