Spicy Thai Tuna Sandwich
Preparation 10 min
Total 10 min
Spicy tuna with a taste of Asia! This tuna sandwich features yummy shaven Thai veggies mixed in with delectable spicy tuna!
- 2 Slices Dempster’s® 100% Whole Grains 12 Grain Bread
- 1 can (85 g) spicy Thai tuna
- 2 tsp (10 mL) Light whipped salad dressing
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) Thinly sliced red cabbage
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Grated carrot
- 2 tsp (10 mL) Sesame vinaigrette
- 1 Green lettuce leaf
- MIX together tuna and salad dressing. Discard the chili from the tuna if desired. Set aside.
- PLACE cabbage, carrot and vinaigrette in a bowl and toss together.
- ASSEMBLE sandwich by layering one slice of bread with lettuce, tuna, cabbage mixture and topping with the remaining slice of bread.